What to say when people ask you why you are growing a moustache:
- "I have a starring role in a porno"
- "I'm Raising MOney for charity"
- "MOvember - say mo nore"
- "It's all part of my strategy to be taken less seriously"
- "To pick up chicks"
- "I wanted to look like your grandmother"
- "I'm coming out of the closet"
- "Ssshhh! I'm in disguise - you're not meant to recognise me"
- "It's a fashion statement"
- "I'm trying to appear more mature"
- "As a test cricketer, it's a necessary weapon against the West Indies pace attack this summer"
- "I'm trying out for the police academy"
- "This isn't a real moustache. My real one is in my bedside drawer."
Copyright (c) 1999 Movember Committee